Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm Back

...or only just begun. Okay so I have many blogs for you all, and through out the next week I will try to catch everyone up on what I have been doing in the last few weeks or so.

There has been a couple engagement shoots, a couple trash the dress sessions and some newspaper assignments including a fatal car accident on my street (did not know the people involved).

I am also putting the finishing touches on my new wedding website, tinajeanweddings.com and hope to have the official launch November 1st. I may save some of the images from the shoots for the launch but I will give you a preview of each shoot.

While I wait until "my editor" to get home and help me narrow down the last shoot so its not 30 image long post here's a sneak peek from yesterday's Trash the Dress. (Oh I am working backwards on the blog, so engagement shoots are coming, I promise-I know Eric and Jenny got a sneak peek already)

No comments: